Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Peds: Day 19

Last week of Peds! This Friday is my pediatrics shelf exam, so I'll be spending most of my week revising... Only saw a few patients, only 1 was an acute visit (the rest were well child visits). Turns out that girl was really constipated. She was missing a lot of school for abdominal cramps and pain, and it turns out she just needs to have a really big poo. Ah the life of pediatrics! Who am I kidding? Everything comes down to poo! (insert hilarious Scrubs footage here).

I am absolutely lusting over this outfit I found on next.co.uk. Seriously. I love everything about it. So we went out to the mall on Saturday to find a cheaper version of the jumper that goes with that gorgeous skirt, then went to purchase the skirt and things from next today, only to find out that it was sold out!!! I'm absolutely heartbroken. Just my luck though, I find the perfect thing (I only buy if I find exactly what I'm looking for), and it ends up being unavailable! 

Seriously, how gorgeous is this outfit?! Oatmeal colored socks, tan wedge loafers, that checked skirt...LOVE!

Better keep working on my pediatrics revision. I wish I could sit here all day and browse the English shops...

No comments:

Post a Comment