Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Peds: Day 3

Third day of peds. Did a newborn exam this morning, went thru a few lectures, then did a simulated pediatric emergency. Was a great time!

Big day today - I became an official member of the st rose church I have been attending for the last year. Was really sad to feel like I've left my home church. My family and I have always been so active in our church, so it's hard to leave it behind and commit myself to another parish. I've decided to finally move over to their parish since I will most likely be attending mass more often there than at my home, since 3rd year is so busy and demanding.
 St. Rose of Lima
 Inside view of St. Rose
(Photos are from flickr.com)

Mike and I want to have our wedding ceremony at st rose. Now that I'm a member, I'm hoping they will let us hold our most special moments of our most special day with their church. Fingers crossed cos the church is just beautiful and feels like my home church, it would be perfect!

Was surprised to find a letter of appreciation from my surgical clerkship director regarding my presentation. She was so pleased with my work and dedication to exceeding in all aspects, especially education of peers, that she gave me that letter and added it to my permanent medical education file. So nice to know that my hard work is not going unnoticed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment