Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Peds: Day off

Lucky, lucky me... Had a whole day off today! So mike & I got a lot of things done together. We even drove to my mom and dads house to pick up a few forms and of course to chat with my parents and spend some time with our niece and nephew. I just love my family. It's so nice to come home and just feel totally comfortable. A cup of tea with my mom is one of my favorite things in the world.

Happy couple! :)

Realize mike and I drove over 3 hours today before we noticed that the radio wasn't on. We love our music, too... I just love that we have such good conversations that we are so involved in that we don't even notice that the radio is off! And we love our music, we always have an iPod on or pandora playing. It's so nice to have someone that I can talk to for hours and hours over many years and still not run out of things to say. I'm so happy to have found my better half.

Returned home with a totally unhealthy greasy disgusting bucket of kfc chicken. We seriously never eat crap food, but it's hard to get relatively low carb take out anywhere so we settled for fried chicken. Got in the apartment just to find that marley took full advantage of the opportunity to ravage the trash bag we forgot to throw out... We're in for a long night with marley, the  baby is going to have a rough night tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment