Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peds: Day 2

Another day in peds. Was in a special needs clinic for the morning, speaking with and examining premature toddlers. Then in the afternoon I did a few physical exams on a few babies. Pretty good day, love the laid back feel.

We went on a walk with Marley then mike made me sprint a mile with him (my average speed is about 6.5mph and mikes natural speed is more like 10). Finished with a cool down swim in the pool... Total workout time was a bit over 2.5 hours. Nice to spend quality time with mike and marley as well as improve our health and fitness.

After looking thru my blog I've found that I much prefer when I have a photo or two that accompanies my thoughts, so I'm gonna try and include more of them.


I set up an appointment to see one of the deans of the medical college regarding how to go about doing my third year elective in england. They don't typically have that option available to students, but I'm hoping they'll make an exception considering my situation is somewhat unique. First step towards residency in England has been taken! Pretty exciting :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment