Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

What a beautiful day today turned out to be! I forgot how much I love 3-day weekends, skipping a Monday of work is bound to make the week a good one! I begin my 10 week surgery clerkship tomorrow; We spend the first week in general surgical orientation. Yup, another week of orientation...can't wait. ;)

3 years ago last night, I met the man of my dreams. Reminiscing about those first few days of our relationship is like reliving it all over again. I just love how much better Mike has made my whole life, I am such a lucky girl!

Our friend, Tanja, took photos of Mike and me while we were in Liverpool, and they're up on her blog! If you're interested in checking them out (she did a really great job, so I'd suggest to) click here.

We enjoyed a nice afternoon soaking up the sun on our balcony, enjoying our new patio furniture we got each other for our anniversary. Mike did the BBQ, and we of course had our Corona's open! What a great Fourth of July! 

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment