Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My day:
Get up. Doggy walk. Work out.
Watch some of the Liverpool game. Clean house.
Take Marley for her bordatella vaccination. Get her a new toy for being such a good girl!
Clean house. Laundry. Dishes. Tea.
Bath. Deep cleanse face. Moisturize.
Mike booked a flight for home. Try to be happy for him without being too sad about how much I will miss him while he's away (fail).
Friends over for fondue and games.
Introduced Marley to another dog, Maggie.
Dog potty. Snuggle up. Movie on (saving private Ryan). Blog. Sleep.

Need to study, need to add in some revision. Internal Medicine shelf is three weeks away!


Marley's new toy, "Raggy":


Gina is setting up her makeup for weddings business and has been expanding her portfolio. She did my makeup tonight - it doesn't look like my normal look, with dark and heavy eyeliner, but I like it! A very natural, pure feel to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment