Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day full of studying today! But I also snuck in a few fun things as well.

Gina and I went to a bridal boutique downtown to try on dresses. It was my very first time, and it was a lot of fun! I know what I don't like, which I knew before going there but have only reinforced those ideas. Gina said yes to a dress!!!! It was stunning on her. Honestly. I'll prove it to you in September when she takes Ben's breath away! ;) aw it is so exciting!

Then tonight, a few friends and I went to watch some live music at a cafe. It was nice, just to chill out with some friends. Mikes out on the town in Liverpool right now - I'm sure our nights were polar opposites ;)

Looking forward to having him back home. It's really not been so bad, but I do miss laughing with him and spending time together. 2 more weeks...!

1 comment:

  1. No matter what dress you choose your going to look stunning. You know I'm loving the lace though ;) Hope this time apart wizzes by for you xox

    ReplyDelete