Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Internal Medicine: Day 42

Another long day. Up by 5, marley to doggy day care and to work before my first meeting at 7. Lecture til 9. Fast pre-rounds on my patients before rounding at 10 until 12. Lunch with the cardiology team (the attending rewarded our hard work with a nice meal). Then another lecture 1-530, meeting with Neuro to fix my clerkship schedule, picked up marley and home by 7. Did a question bank of 20 questions, talked to mike for over an hour (I haven't really talked to him since he's been home). Now I'm exhausted from a long week (put in over 65 hours since Sunday), so I'm going to put on a film and tuck in to bed.

I promise a good medical blog soon, and I'll make it about the main things I've learned on the cardiology service (and no worries I will keep it simple).

A few photos from a walk we took before mike left last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment