Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Psych: Day 1

What a long day. So we started psychiatry today, began with orientation. Went to the psych hospital and we were taught defensive arts and how to get out of a hand grip or how to release someone's teeth from your leg if they bite you and to run away when things get a little shady...I'll be working with patients who were committed for murder and things like that who were declared insane and are serving time in a psych hospital. I don't know how excited I am about it. I'm so scared to get hurt, I'm really nervous about this rotation. But first I will start with outpatient - which begins tomorrow at 7.

We had a little orientation to fourth year today. I am so excited, I am really almost in my last year of school! Unbelievable!!

Of course they fed us dinner - none other than pizza...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment