Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Internal Medicine: Days 44, 45

I am nearly finished with my internal medicine clerkship. Tomorrow is the shelf exam...To prepare for it, I have followed and read articles involving complex patients during my 6-weeks on Inpatient Internal Medicine (3 on general and 3 on cardiology), read Step Up to Medicine in its entirety (and re-read a few sections, especially cardiology and respiratory as they comprise roughly 40% of the questions on this shelf), and I completed over 500 of the nearly 1500 UWorld Internal Medicine questions (and averaged a score well above the mean). I wanted to get through all 1500 questions, but of course that is quite a task and I didn't really budget my time accordingly. I would love to do well in this clerkship, as I am fairly certain this is what I will do for residency if I intend to become an oncologist.

I'll be sure to let you know how the exam goes tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment