Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Cheesy Hashbrowns Dish

This Tuesday, I made one of my favorite dishes that I grew up eating. On Sundays when I was growing up, we would have brunch together with the whole family and always have a side of "Potato Dish".

Its just a bag of hash browns in a casserole dish. Then you add a cream mixture of melted cream cheese, little bit of butter, onions, can of mushroom soup, and some fresh mushroom pieces on top of the hash browns. Top it all off with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Toss it in the oven at 350degrees for 1.5 hours and enjoy!

Mike says that it reminds him of cheese and onion pasties from home.

My first proper (sort of) meal I've made for myself in ages... I'm ready for my chef to return any day now! ;)

On another note - happy birthday daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment