Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Internal Medicine: Day 46

Internal Medicine - finished! The shelf exam was actually *easier* than I expected. I guess I just always assume the exams are going to be impossible, but I tend to remember more than I think I know (if that makes sense?). I'm glad that I did a bunch of UWorld questions, I'd definitely recommend that. And Step Up To Medicine was really valuable. I wasn't really surprised by any questions. There were a few questions regarding some post-partum problems (don't they belong on the OB-Gyn shelf?!), which surprised me. Overall, it wasn't too bad though. Best shelf exam yet! (I keep getting higher percentages with each exam I take)

So after I finished the exam, I went to the gym for an hour and a half. I feel totally accomplished today! Now it's time to flip on the tele and watch a movie with a glass of wine and my puppy. Only one thing missing - MIKE! Oh how I miss him...

...Valentine's Day can't come soon enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment