Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Actually got some work done today...finished with the pulmonary section of internal medicine studying. 50 pages down, 450 pages and about 1000 UWorld questions to go!...Think I'll try and start on those question bank quizzes tomorrow. I'm pleased at how much I actually recall from second year/Step 1 studying. A quick refresher and it all comes back to me. I'm slowly learning what I need to know to be a great physician... ;)

I spent some time today thinking of New Year's Resolutions. It seems like every year I have "exercise more", "eat healthier", and "be happier" on my list - I think there's always room for improvement in those areas, no matter how good you have become.



As I look ahead to 2012, I realize that many of my "future plans" will be decided within the next 12 months... I will decide on my specialty, I will apply for residency, I will choose where to spend my residency, I will finally do some work in England, I'll have most of our wedding planned... It will be a big year of uncertainty, so a main focus for me is to just "Let Go & Let God"; in other words, whatever will be, will be. Que sera, sera. Less Stress and more comfort in knowing that my life will work out just as it should.


I hope your lists include some ways to improve who you are, and how to live a happier and healthier life!

No comments:

Post a Comment