Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Internal Medicine: Day 17

Looks to be another long day today. In at 7 and we aren't rounding til this afternoon, so at least another 10 hour day...

Mike has an interview today for a temporary position in the research department at my medical school. Fingers crossed for good news!

I'm working all weekend, so I will not be able to join my friends and mike on this amazing ski trip they've planned. Traveling for over 5 hours to get to the ski resort, and they'll be staying from tonight until Sunday. Sometimes it really sucks being in med school.... So many things have to be missed because of my education and work. I'm usually not bothered by it all too much because I love what I do, but this is the first time Ive been upset. I love skiing, and I'll be missing out on a lot of good experiences and fun times with my friends and Mike... But I'll quit complaining now, I know that im lucky to be doing what I am doing, and I do love what I do.

Working on a post about oncologic emergencies - stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment