Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Invisalign: the beginning

So I've had my first set for a bit over a week now, but I still have my lisp. I was really hoping to be rid of it after a few days of adjusting to the retainers, but I haven't had any such luck. I'm going to start with some exercises and keep working on slowing my speech and over annunciating everything until I no longer sound like a fool. Cos no patient wants to hear my lisp "shooo, what bringshh you in today?"

Please don't hate on my lisp. Or my weird lip movements. Because We all do a lot of crazy things in the name of beauty...

Oh and I'm not feeling any pain with the aligners at the moment. I just miss my snacks!

1 comment:

  1. It really requires some time to achieve the smile that you desire. I agree that you should stick with your braces since there are some cases that invisalign cannot fully correct. invisalign arizona

    ReplyDelete