Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another day off, still loving it.

Mike sliced his finger today while trying to change guitar strings...and I nearly got some serious practice suturing. I put pressure on his cut for about an hour before the bleeding finally started to slow. I even got to use some extra steri strips I had laying around! This guy is so clumsy...! Hopefully the finger heals well, it wasn't a wide cut just fairly deep. Don't think it needed stitches, thankfully because of course he hasn't got insurance and I don't have any lidocaine in the house! ;) (Seriously though, I would never be that irresponsible...he would have been checked into an ER where I'd ask to put in the sutures!haha)

Spending the rest of the evening playing some Wii games, watching "Bronx Tale" with Robert Deniro, having some spaghetti bolognese, then finishing with a competition against one another over "Big Fat Quiz of the Year: 2011"! Last year we played against Mike's friends at Adam's house where we just barely lost (quite an accomplishment considering it involves BBC/English news, not american); its a shame we couldn't have a rematch this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment