Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Green Card Update!

Almost forgot, this past week we received our interview date for the green card approval! We'll speak with immigration about how much we love each other and how happy we are together on January 9th. We will get the approval shortly thereafter, assuming all goes well!!! Sooner than expected, but no complaints! :)

Also, and this was a surprise found in the post, Mike received his authorization for employment card this past week! It's just the size of a drivers license, but it means so much more to us. Finally allowed to work, finally allowed to begin polishing up his CV before possibly applying to medical school! And we can begin to save up for the big move across the pond and maybe even have some left over for a nice honeymoon as well! :)

This week has been full of pleasant unexpected surprises! Things are finally starting to go our way once again.

Also, my cousins surgeries last week went as well as expected. He is out of the surgical intensive care unit (SICU) and on to the regular hospital floor. I am so thankful to see him recovering, prayers continue for a cure.

2 weeks to Christmas, I better start my shopping!! We took some photos for this years Christmas card we will send out to our family and friends - its super cute, Marley has her own spotlight photo as well! Will share it with you all on here once the cards have been sent out.

Oh and last thing - blogger finally has an iPhone app! I've been waiting for this for ages! Now that I don't have to text message my posts to blogger when I'm not home, I don't have any excuse not to keep this updated...Unless my day is so boring or horrific that I can't bear to share my daily experiences... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment