Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inside the MS3 Studio

James Lipton hosts a program called "Inside the Actor's Studio" during which time he interviews actors on a more intellectual basis when compared to most. Before each interview closes, he poses the same 10 questions to each guest. I thought I'd take some time and fill in my answers to those infamous questions.
  1. What is your favorite word? "Enthusiastically" both for its phonetics as well as its inherently uplifting feeling.
  2. What is your least favorite word? "Disappointment", for it is truly one of the worst words to hear.
  3. What turns you on? Good music. It can be any genre: pop, motown, country, rap, rock and roll, oldies, classical, seriously any type of music - and I am always affected by it. Good music excites me.
  4. What turns you off? People that complain incessantly. I mean, come on, your life really can't be that bad...but to that effect, I also am really turned off by people who, what I like to call, "polish shit" - they make their life sound much more glorious than it actually is. I mean, come on, I know your life can't be what you try and make it out to be.
  5. What sound or noise do you love? A newly born baby's cry. It just tugs on the maternal heart strings.
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? Metal on metal scraping sounds. Horrific.
  7. What is your favorite curse word? I always feel the urge to giggle when I hear the word "bollocks"!
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a missionary physician, traveling to poor places of the world to give free healthcare. But if I can't choose another healthcare occupation, I would say a musician - an unbelievably talented pianist would suffice!
  9. What profession would you not like to do? I would rather do any job in the world than be unemployed. To be stuck in the house without the opportunity to interact with others is, for me, nothing short of torture.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "In life, you were a true inspiration to others, a real role model of humanism who made such an impact on so many lives."
It is now officially my last week on Ob-Gyn. I'll be sad to finish this clerkship, I have had such a great experience! Just need to memorize everything in these 2 books and my notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment