Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Style Saturday

I've been on the look-out for more professional clothes, as I will be starting my final year of medical school soon and I really want my wardrobe to reflect who I am and how seriously I take my career. I do have a good start on a nice work wardrobe, but I do have a lot of purchases to go before I feel complete.

So this week I wanted to have a look at some dresses (which are my favorite things to wear at work), but I have also included a few things I would wear outside of work. I'll let you decide which outfit belongs in which category!

Seriously considering #2, #4, #6 (although a little over-priced), #9, #10, and I would LOVE to play around with #11!


1. Zara Dress with Lace V Back: $89.90 
2. Next Slub Dress: £45
4. Next Ribbed Pointe Dress: £35
6. Dorothy Perkins Stone Wrap Pencil Dress: $69
7. Dorothy Perkins Black White 2-in-1 Dress: $59
8. Dorothy Perkins Petite Blush Bird Print Top: $45
9. Zara Twill Capri Pants: $35.90
10. Dorothy Perkins Petite Navy Lace Bubble Top: $21
11. River Island Pink Raised Front Maxi Skirt: £40


No comments:

Post a Comment