Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Farewell, HEB 110

I can't believe it; I just can't believe it! Am I seriously finished with the classroom?! I've sat in classes and listened to lectures nearly every weekday for the last 18 years of my life; Can it be true that those days are finally over?!?

Today, I sat in the last classroom lecture of my life. Sure, in the future there will be countless hours of continuing medical education, clerkship orientations, and pharmaceutical education during which I will sit in a classroom and listen, but today was my last lecture as a proper student. For the first time since my white coat ceremony (which was nearly 2 years ago), I feel like I am really truly on my way to becoming a physician. They may be tiny little baby steps most of the time, but today, after finishing my last fully didactic day of my medical school career, I feel like I am a real big leap closer to my MD!!!!

The view from my seat in HEB 110:


First year of Medical School included 657.5 hours spent in lecture in room HEB100.
Second year of Med School included 538.5 hours spent in lecture in room HEB110.

Farewell, HEB110!!! ahhhhh am I really nearly halfway through Medical School?!?!?!?! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment