Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthdayyy!


Yesterday was my fiancĂ©'s 24th birthday!!! I am so thankful to have him in my life; he is so understanding and kind-hearted, and he makes me try, every day, to be a better person. He believes in me even when I don't, he thinks I'm the smartest girl in the world, he tells me I'm beautiful even without any make-up on, he is always there as a shoulder to cry on, a best friend to lean on, an ear to listen to my frustrations, to lend a hand, to quiz me before exams, to celebrate with me after each step towards becoming a doctor, to cook me food when I forget I need to eat, to take a walk when I need to relieve stress, to watch a movie when I need to relax, to play games when I need to have fun, to drink a beer when I need to unwind...there are literally a million little reasons why I love him so much, but the one big reason I love him so much is because he makes my life complete, and without him, I know that I would get nowhere. It's only through his endless encouragement, patience, and understanding that I am able to be where I am right now, and I know that if it weren't for him, I would never be able to fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a doctor. He believes in me unconditionally, and he makes me strive to be the very best person that I can be. He is truly an amazing man, and every day I thank my lucky stars that he came into my life and made me the happiest girl in the world. So my lovey, happy birthday to you. I promise when we're old and have money to throw about, your birthday presents will be top notch. But for now, I hope a whole lot of love will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment