Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Time Off!

Apologies for my significant lack of blogging lately. I finished the last 2 weeks of Step 1 revision with most all hours of each day being consumed by first aid and DIT. Mike and I went down to London on Sunday, June 5th. We stayed in a nice hotel right outside of the Prometric testing centre. We spent Monday walking around London, checking out Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and things like that. I was lucky to get a few hours of sleep Monday night before I went to take my exam. It was hard. It was really long. It was exhausting. After 8 hours, the exam was finally finished and I walked outside to be greeted by a big hug, kiss, and a smile from my fiance. All that work, all of those hours spent on revision, and it was finally over!! So we went, with our luggage in tow, and walked around London again. I took a few photos and I have a pretty sweet video of a marching band playing a pure tune, but you'll have to wait to see all of that until I have some time to post them! But for now, I'm taking in all I can of my last week of freedom before the real work begins again. So, I'll be in Liverpool with my fiance, soaking up every minute of the Scouse life while I can. I'll be sure to fill everyone in on the details of the trip to London, the week in Marbella, Spain, and the weeks in Liverpool when I finish loving every minute over here in rainy, chilly, cloudy England. (I guess you can't have it all!) ;) Hope you all are well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment