Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Well, week 2 of our low fat diet plan has now passed us. Since we were with family for most of the previous week, the meals had been put on hold, but now they've been made and enjoyed and free to be shared with you!

I <3 eMeals

I'm loving the fact that I have meals chosen for the week and the necessary ingredients available in the pantry. I love to have something nice cooking for Mike when he comes in at night (who would have ever thought that I could be a medical student and a loving, kitchen-friendly girlfriend at the same time!). I also love when we get to cook together - which isn't always very feasible considering our little kitchen space. NOTE: when we move to the UK and get our first house, it will need a nice big kitchen for the two of us to cook dinner together!

Also, we started our first class at the gym today, 20-20-20. It was easier than I anticipated, but I know I'll be sore tomorrow in all of the muscles that my running has ignored!


Fresh Veggies for a Pita-Pizza; Spaghetti with turkey/fresh salad/garlic bread; cilantro and sweet tilapia over rice; garlic and sweet chicken; spicy enchiladas, and a background of fresh guacamole with oven-baked chips.

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

1 comment:

  1. Wow all of the above look soooooo yummy!!!!! I def want to try this emails out. Emails? I of course meant emeals haha. Yum!

    ReplyDelete