Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Style Saturday: Swimwear

Spring Break is officially here! Well, it is for the rest of the students - of course we don't have the week off, but that won't stop me from catching a bit of spring fever! The weather is beginning to warm up, the days are getting longer, and I'm starting to dream of summer days on the water. What better way to get excited for the summer heat than by choosing a new swimsuit?! After all, it will be June already before you know it!

A few trends I'm loving: I'm still in love with the military look, and the nautical stripes are so cute on a two-piece! I also love the girly floral prints that are popping up everywhere, and *surprise, surprise* I'm way too excited for the 60s high waist bottoms and ruffles! I'd love to lay out on the beach wearing any one of the beauties...


To access the sites with the corresponding swimwear: 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie Meili cordially invites you to visit/LIKE Marie Meili Facebook Page :)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marie-Meili/231385593543703

    ReplyDelete