Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gina & Ben are engaged!!

I had a feeling this might happen while Mike and I were away...

GINA and BEN are ENGAGED!! ahhhhhhhhhh I am still just SOOOooo excited for them!!


There are some rare couples in the world that you meet and think "they could not be any more perfect for each other"; these two are the best example of that. They have the same silly sense of humor which makes them a lot of fun to be around, and you can just see how happy they are together. I mean, Gina has always been a positive person, but Ben just makes her shine. I have never met two people that fit so well together. They are such a perfect match, and I am SOOoo happy for them!!! AND Gina is going to make a gorgeous bride; the wedding will no doubt be perfectly beautiful. I am seriously so excited for them; wish we were there to celebrate with you, but we'll definitely be busting out the champagne when we get back to Toledo!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment