Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Step 2 CK - Check!

Well, everyone: it's over!!!!!!!!!

What a long day!

Nine hours of difficult examination is surely a form of torture in some places of the world; it was borderline unbearable! My ADHD self had one difficult time sitting and staring and concentrating and interpreting and determining and narrowing down and selecting an answer for each question! 356 questions? Or something like that? I don't even know. It all just has already been kind of wiped from my memory...

I feel like I should sit and really contemplate what it means to have just finished this exam. I know it's a huge deal, and it's the last difficult thing that stood between me and my MD. It's hard to even fathom how much a person can grow, how much someone can learn, how anyone can change in so many (hopefully) positive ways in such a short amount of time. I still can't believe how far I have come on my journey to living the life of my dreams.


Life is good.

And I am blessed enough to have an amazing man by my side, through it all.

Oh, and PS: Not a single question on Lynch Syndrome (is that too much to ask?!haha); however, there were a few that kinda/sorta linked to Lynch in a round-about way, which was ok. I made a point to thank my cousin/aunt/grandmother/great aunt a few times throughout the exam for their unbeknownst but significant contributions they have had on my education.

Right. Now I'm off to do a few things I've been neglecting for the past 5 weeks! That's right, I'm not going out celebrating tonight - I will instead be cleaning/cooking/laundry all night (with a glass of wine in hand, of course!). Tomorrow is all about taking it easy.


Enjoy your weekend, friends! Thank you for all of your unending love & unwavering support. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment