Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Radiation Oncology: Day 13

So I realized a few things today...


  • This calender has been up, beside my computer, on the month of April (and its now May 9th). Not only that, but it's from 2011. I couldn't be bothered to  never got around to buying a new one. And now, what's the point? It's not like I'm actually home long enough to be bothered by it! Which is totally not like me, I am normally SO OCD...




  • Marley has had so much energy lately, but I haven't made it out to the park for a long walk with her in over a week. Poor dog. Don't worry, she gets me back by waking me up several times during the night to lick my nose...ah, the simple joys in life!


  • We've resigned our lease, and we'll be here for another 12 months. Crazy to think that, if things work out, a year from now we'll be sorting through our things to take with us across the pond...
    • Oh and on a related note, my best friend will be moving to Texas in 19 days - we're like, really growing up. It's weird!


  • Today was the slowest day of all time. I only saw four patients all day. I did catch up on a lot of those little things I've been putting off...you know, like applying for next year's loans (no big deal or anything).


  • Oh and guess what? My Step 2 CK is less than 3 months away...I think its time I start to mentally prepare myself for another 6 weeks of torturous studying. Honestly, I'm still not over the psychological anguish that Step 1 studying did to me! And what's worse - after my Step 2 CK I still have to worry about that PLAB exam (that I need to take before I can begin the Foundation Programme in the UK). I guess these stressors don't really ever end for doctors though, do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment