Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

AI in IM: Days 6,7,8,9

Just a quick one to keep things current...

  • This service is definitely keeping me busy.
  • I'm having a hard time finding the time to complete my residency application, which is due on September 15. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing and I'm scared I'll mess up one of the documents or something. It's hard to finish something that you know to be so extremely important...
  • I am pretty nervous about officially selecting my specialty...particularly due to the fact that I really don't enjoy what general internists or hospitalists do. Is this the right choice for me? Am I making a mistake? Will I be stuck in IM or will I be able to snag a fellowship after residency? Will I survive 3 years of generalist training and still enjoy my life? This choice is so important, I can't afford to change my mind after September 15th.
  • I'm still waiting for my results from my Step2CK. Honestly, I took this exam early in the year so that I would have a better idea of how competitive my application is - I can't determine this if I don't get my score back before applications are sent out on the 15th. I'm more than slightly annoyed...
  • Mike's big exam is in two weeks, so he's actually stressing out (I have never seen him stress out before). I have a new found love for him because he's been able to put up with my three years of sporadic freak outs. It's not easy!!!
  • I still need to set up a few clerkships in the UK for January/February. I seriously need to get this done...after my residency application is completed.
I'm going to go ahead and stop typing before I freak out about the millions of things I have to do and instead I'm going to go ahead and start to complete a few things!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I thought fourth year was meant to be fun!?

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete